- Go to Whistler in the Summer. Believe it or not, I was born and raised in Vancouver, BC and have never been.
- Write more. I’m feeling the urge to practice what I love the most which is, writing. Lately, I’ve been a little more optimistic which seems to be opening more gates of inspiration.
Pay off ALL of my debt.This I tackled on just this past month and am soooo very proud of.
- Appreciate more, think less. I tend to question people’s motives especially if they are good ones. Never overanalyze situations, unless you want a migrane.
- Explore the inner “creases” of my city. Sooo much history and beauty in Vancouver that I have yet to see. If only the weather would permit.
- Practice more yoga. I’ve found my niche in both keeping fit physically and mentally.
- Be more proactive in the community. I’ll get into this another time.
- Overall, achieve a year full of successes in which I will learn from and will encourage me to keep it going for the many years to come.
Thanks for your question. :)